The Wow Airlines is ruling the low cost carrier space, these days. This Icelandic, transatlantic Airlines has its base at Keflavik International Airport and headquarter at Reykjavik, Iceland. Servicing over more than 37 destinations across United States, Middle East, Canada, and Europe, this airlines is mostly known for its newest fleet as compared to competitors. In accordance with world class Wow Airlines customer service, this low-cost carrier has many interesting features to look upon when it comes to choosing a cozy, bargain flight to your destination.
Prominent Features The Airlines Known For
1. New fleet leaving behind lots of rival carriers, the Wow Airlines is known for its newer fleet that has brand new airbuses - all are fitted with basic amenities like fully recline-able seats, spacious fuselage, and completely proportioned bathrooms. Seats inside an airbus come equipped with overhead lights, food tray, and built-in device charger.
2. Incredible affordable tickets one can actually save a large bundle on their airfare while deciding to travel with Wow Airlines.
3. Dont need to pay for select seats if you want a seat near window, try boarding the plan as soon as possible. Since, boarding groups are assigned by the check-in times; hence early birds will have the preference to select a seat of their choice.
4. Extremely helpful Wow Airlines customer service what actually brings immense fame to Wow Airlines is its extremely helpful cabin crew that takes care of their each and every passenger with utmost care.
5. Inflight advertisements lets you buy last minute items up in the skies. These duty-free goods that include perfumes, alcohols, and even souvenirs are completely tax-free!